Confirmed: Joe Biden says 'Inshallah' during debate with Trump

Former US Vice President and Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden on Tuesday night took on incumbent President Donald Trump in the first debate and used the word “Inshallah”. Apart from its original meaning of 'If God wills it', the phrase 'Inshallah' is also often used sarcastically by Muslims when they are talking about something that is unlikely to happen. A video going around on social media of the debates showed President Donald Trump saying that he will soon release his tax returns filed with US authorities when Joe Biden interjected with "Inshallah". “You will get to see it [tax return] and you will get to see it,” said the US president, when Joe Biden interjected saying: “When?…Inshallah” Hours later, Asma Khalid, a correspondent for the US-based National Public Radio, said she contacted Joe Biden’s presidential campaign and they confirmed that he did say “Inshallah”. Khalid also said that Biden’s team also confirmed to her that Biden did use “Inshallah” as an “appropriate sarcastic” remark. “Yes, he did. I confirmed with his campaign - that is indeed what the man said,” tweeted Khalid. 

Comments


  1. Herpes Cure Testimony
    I was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Voke Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Voke and be cured his email; (doctorvoke@yahoo.com)
    He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
    Hypertension, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, Strokes and Liver disease. connect with him on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/Drvoke/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment